Now in your RFQ
KHF-990 (SVC) HELI HF
Part # [063-1007-00]
The Bendix/King KHF-990 System
Specifically designed for helicopters, the KHF 990 system includes a KFS 594 control head. The system uses the remote KAC 992 antenna coupler (with external probe antenna) and the KTR 993 receiver.
The KHF 990 provides:
• With the KFS 594, access to 19 programmable channels and 280,000 operating frequencies in the 2 to 30 Mhz range.
• All ITU Maritime Radio-telephone Network (public correspondence) channels are stored in the nonvolatile memory, along with all appropriately paired transmit and receive frequencies.
• Easy readability of both CDUs and all the necessary controls to operate the KHF 990 system, including programming of all preset channels, are located on the CDUs.
• A great deal of helicopter installation. The system weighs a total of 22.5 pounds.
• The KTR 993 transceiver may be mounted where space permits, since there are no practical limitations on how closely it must be placed to the probe/antenna coupler.
Typical System Includes:
1 ea KTR-993 R/T 063-1007-00
1 ea KAC-992 Coupler 064-1029-00
1 ea KAC-992 Whip Antenna 071-1272-01
1 ea KFS-954 HF CTL 071-1274-0X
Rack and Install Kits
Add to RFQ
In Flight Entertainment
Traffic Avoidance Systems
Copyright © 2013
ASB Avionics Sales of FL